This is a beautiful felt ball trivet handmade by women artisans of Nepal.
- Made of organic sheep wool.
- Heat Resistant - can be used as a hot pot mat or a home decor
- Each felt ball is individually hand-felted and stitched together
- Felt ball trivets are Eco-Friendly, Non-Allergic and Non-Toxic
- Hand dyed using Azo-free dye
- No chemicals are used in the process of making these felt mats
Protect your tables and other surfaces from heat and also add an instant color pop to your home ambience.
It is a great add-on to your dining and kitchen. Perfect gift for any occasion such as house warming, mother's day and Christmas.
The color and size slightly vary for individual items as it's handmade.
Color: Tie Dye
Dimensions: 8 Inch diameter (approx.)
Quantity: 1 Trivet